1) Short for Erotic DVD, an item which provides the user with 2,500 happiness when used.
1) Short for education. Can refer to education courses, benefits from completing educations, or the education starter job.
1) noun E is short for Energy, one of the four main sidebar stats alongside Life, Happy and Nerve. Energy is used to attack players, training at the gym, praying, and searching the dump.
1) noun Abbreviation; Endurance, one of the three working stats.
1) noun Epi is short for Epinephrine, an injectable temporary which boosts your Strength.
1) noun Short for Experience, which is a hidden stat which determines your Level. Experience can be gained through most of the actions performed within Torn. Upon reaching the required experience to increase your level, players are asked whether they would like to do so, or if they would prefer to remain at their current level for the time being.
1) noun Initialism; Eaglewood Mercenary, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
1) noun Shorthand; Evil Ducks Candy Corp, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
1) noun Initialism; Empty Lunchbox Building Traders, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
1) noun Energy is used to do many things in Torn City, including attacking, reviving, training, hunting, praying, and searching in the dump. Your Energy level is denoted by the green bar in the top left corner. Your energy will replenish naturally over time, but it can also be restored using energy drinks, FHCs, certain drugs, refills, and job specials.