1) Initialism; Private Island, one of the properties available for use. This is the best property you can acquire in Torn outside of the unique properties which were auctioned off. A "fully-upgraded PI", indicates the Private Island has already been fitted with the best possible upgrades, including the Yacht, Airstrip, and an Extra-Large Vault, among other things.
1) The act of recruiting faction or company members from a competitor.
1) The act of keeping someone under bounties continually by replacing the bounties as they are collected.
1) Passives refer to any "passive bonus" you receive thanks to your faction perks, education, company, merits, or books. These bonuses are constantly active, without a user having to do anything such as spend job points or take drugs to trigger them at a certain time.
An example of a passive bonus is a "Stat Passive", which is a small boost to each fighting stat which can be seen on your home page. Another example is the "+2 Travel Capacity", a passive bonus that is active while working in a Cruise Line Agency and allows you to import 2 extra items for every flight you make.
1) Initialism; Private Security Firm company, one of the newest company types which can be owned by players.
1) Initialism; refers to "Political Assassination". This is the toughest of the Organised Crimes and requires 4 members with very high Crime Experience. The rewards can range between $100,000,000 - $300,000,000, as well as 200 - 300 respect. This crime takes 192 hours to plan.
1) Parkland is the name of a race track which can be found at the Torn City Raceway.
1) Initialism; Planned Robbery, one of the organized crimes which factions can perform.
1) verb The act of keeping someone in hospital continually by hospitalising them whenever they are released.
1) noun Initialism; Plane Hijack, one of the Organised Crimes which factions can perform.
1) noun Initialism; Private Message, which refers to the act of communicating with another player via their chat box or mailbox as opposed to publicly via the forums.
1) verb To poach is to recruit a member of another faction, sometimes in an underhand manner. This is also known as "pulling a Nova".
1) noun Perks refer to the faction upgrades a faction has achieved and can therefore offer its members. These perks can provide various benefits to the members of said faction, including additional gym gains, attack damage, and increased interest on your banking investments.
1) noun Initialism; Performance Ribaldry Network, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact a staff member on Torn Stats' Discord.
Any individual player's data will not be reviewed beyond security or maintenance reasons.