1) Sent to Federal Jail; this term refers to a player who has received a temporary or permanent ban from playing the game.
|fourteen day protection||
1) The advantage given to new players in their first 13 days of play that prevents anyone older than 13 days from attacking them. It expires on the 14th day.
1) Short for Feathery Hotel Coupon; an item which gives the user 500 happiness and refills their energy bar.
1) A revive given with no expectation of payment in return.
1) Full Body Armor; a type of armor that, when worn, covers every part of the body.
1) Short-hand term for "Flexible Body Armor."
1) Short for Fitness Center company
1) Federal Jail - A place where people are placed for breaking game rules.
1) noun Initialism; First Aid Kit, a medical item which restores part of your life bar upon use.
1) noun A slang term used in reference to Russian Foot Roulette, a Casino game whereby players take it in turns to shoot themselves in the foot.
1) noun Initialism; Forged Through War, one of Torn's top factions.
1) noun A portmanteau of the words Flowers and Plushies, which is used as shorthand for the two items which are often bought and sold by the same people.
1) noun Shorthand / slang for Faction, a group to which players assign themselves in order to fight territory wars, complete chains, perform Organized Crimes, and many other activities.
1) verb Farming refers to the act of repeatedly doing something in order to earn or accumulate a benefit. A player may "Karma Farm" by posting numerous times in the forums. A faction might farm respect by using fake wars.
1) noun Initialism; Feathery Hotels Group, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
1) noun Now something of a soon-to-be abandoned relic, Farmville is a highly addictive game involving constant repetitious, habit-forming actions and the monitoring of cooldown timers which keep gamers constantly engaged. Players can also gain a crucial edge in their gameplay by enrolling as many of their friends as possible.
When new Torn players complain on the forums about being bountied or perma-hosped, it is absolutely inevitable that they'll be informed that "this isn't Farmville", given the obvious lack of similarity between the two games.