1) The act of joining a territory wall repeatedly.
1) Wall Slut refers to the act of joining a territory wall for the purpose of respect farming, rather than engaging in a genuine battle.
2) noun A player who joins a fake territory wall to help a neighbor farm respect.
1) noun Slang term which is used in conjunction with one of the four main battle stats to describe a player who has one stat considerably stronger than the rest. For example, a player whose Defense stat is 10x higher than their others may be called a Defense Whore, or a Def Whore.
1) Withdrawal is the name of a race track which can be found at the Torn City Raceway.
|WS, Work Stats||
1) noun Your Work Stats are the statistics which determine how effective you are as an employee. Work Stats consist of three individual stats; Intelligence, Manual, and Endurance. Every job in Torn has a minimum stat requirement for two of the three work stats. For example, an Accountant at a Flower Shop needs 1,500 Endurance and 750 Intelligence to be effective. Working in this position will also train these two stats.
1) noun Initialism; Wind Lines Travel, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
1) noun Initialism; West Side South Bank University, a company whose stock you can purchase on the Torn stock exchange.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact a staff member on Torn Stats' Discord.
Any individual player's data will not be reviewed beyond security or maintenance reasons.